I may need to discuss in detail what your requirements are – to understand what you need and the time it will take to meet those needs.
However I will always agree a cost up-front and will not increase that cost.
Copyright: Unlike many photographers – all images include your full rights license for any and all uses.
Photography Price Guide
I offer professional but affordable services for SMEs and organisations
These are normally images for the Web or for catalogues, often requested ‘on the white’ or a chroma-key background.
These prices are based on one studio set-up for the run, meaning that all the products will be of a similar size on the same background.
- 1 – 20 items £7.50 per item (minimum £50.00)
- 20 – 40 items £6.50 per item (minimum £150.00)
- 40 + items £5.50 per item (minimum £250.00)
- Small items £15 – £25 per item
- Medium items £20 – £30 per item
- Larger items £25 – £35 per item
- Minimum charge is £150.00
Clothing and Fashion Shoots
- These are charged on a time basis and can be on a set
(for example on-white shots), or at a location.
- Day rate is £250.00
- Any Model costs are met directly by the client
- Some jobs may require an assistant
- All costs agreed and fixed before the work is undertaken
- Travel charged at 40ppm
£250.00 per day
Assistant costs if required
Specific studio / set / equipment or location costs