Photography Price Guide
I offer professional but affordable services for SMEs and organisations
All rates include post-production work-up of the final images in your required format
Clients needs can be varied and specific, so please call or email me to discuss a cost for your requirements.
You can have confidence that once agreed quotes will be met.
Copyright: Unlike many photographers - all images include your full rights license for any and all uses.
These are normally images for the web or for catalogues, often requested 'on the white' or a chroma-key background.
These prices are based on one studio set-up for the run.
- 1 - 20 items £7.50 per item (minimum £50.00)
- 20 - 40 items £6.50 per item (minimum £150.00)
- 40 + items £5.50 per item (minimum £250.00)
- Small items £15 - £25 per item
- Medium items £20 - £30 per item
- Larger items £25 - £35 per item
- Minimum charge is £150.00
Clothing and Fashion Shoots
- These are charged on a time basis and can be on a set
(for example on-white shots), or at a location.
- Day rate is £250.00 - Half day rate is £150.00
- Any Model costs are met directly by the client (we can advise on contact information)
- Some jobs may require an assistant
- All costs agreed and fixed before the work is undertaken
- Travel charged at 40 ppm
Creative Work - PR - On-Site
£250.00 per day - £150.00 per half day
If required some other costs may need to be discussed:
Assistant costs if required
Any specific studio / set / equipment or location costs